The palmOTDR DN-OTDR-AX offers increased testability, flexibility and added value. It works in single-mode networks, with active network filter at 1625nm wavelength.
- Comprehensive fiber applications, ideal for LAN/WAN/FTTx certification & Trouble-shooting
- SM: 1625NM
- Fault locating, fiber length/loss measurement, connector/splice/splitter/macro blend/fiber-end detection
- Built-in PON Power Meter for triple-play live measurement
- Optional Stabilized Laser source, SM/MM Power meter
- FTTx in-service testing/ Testing through a splitter (1625/ 1650nm with filter)
- Splitter & Fiber-end identifiable
- Auto/Manual(2-point/5-point)/Averaging/Real-time test
- Pass/Fail assessment and ORL test function
- Quick start: <5 seconds
- The perfect user interface, handheld & lightweight (1kg)
- Hotkeys: Easiest operation in the world, push-and-test
- 1000 test records storage
- Bellcore file format (.sor)
- PC software for batch data processing
- Multiple languages: EN/DE/IT/FR/ES/PT/RU/KR/VN/ CN etc.
- 8 hrs continuous operation/20 hrs standby
- Dust-shock proof (2m drop test)
- CE, FCC, FDA certificates
- In-service Testing (Through Splitter)
- Live Optical Signal Check
- Extended Stabilized Laser Source
- Extended Optical Power Meter
The D-NET Compact palmOTDRs collection offers increased testing capacities, flexibility, and added value. It works in single-mode networks, with active network filter at 1625nm wavelength. It has a rugged, user-friendly design and a Portuguese platform, covering enterprise LAN testing and PON network troubleshooting.
OTDR with multiple applications
The DN-OTDR-A3 model has dustproof protection and 2 m drop resistance. It also has embedded TraceManager software: it enables all reports and tests to be transferred to the computer so that the user can analyze, view and edit the files. Emits pass/fail result and optical return loss test.
OTDR with multiple applications
The DN-OTDR-AX model has dustproof protection and 2 m drop resistance. It also has embedded TraceManager software: it enables all reports and tests to be transferred to the computer so that the user can analyze, view and edit the files. Emits pass/fail result and optical return loss test.
EASY TO USE
D-Net Media Converter line has a simpler and indicative interface of all its components, from the input to the RJ45 cable to the electrical voltage in volts. And also, in the front part there are indicative lights that facilitate the installation.
Converter standalone design with a simple plug-and-play set-up to ensure fast and easy installation.
Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible
installation options, including a wall mounting option to save space.
Built-in PON Power Meter
easy to use
The integration of PON Power Meter into such a small unit of palmOTDR makes FTTx certification and troubleshooting an exciting experience and efficient work.
The PON Power Meter module can perform in-service testing of all PON signals (1310/1550/1625nm) on any spot of the network featuring pass-through design, burst mode and Pass/Warning/Fail assessment function, which can greatly help you evaluate PON signals transmission quality.
LIVE OPTICAL SIGNAL VERIFICATION
When DN-OTDR-AX tests with 1310/1550/1625nm wavelength, the live signals
transmitted in the tested fiber may not only affect OTDR measurements
but also damage the equipments connected to the network (SDH/WDM/PON) and OTDR receiver.
This OTDR serie avoids the problem by starting in-service communication check before testing with message warning and auto termination functions to effectively protect test instruments and
EXTENDED LASER SOURCE AND POWER METER
Stabilized Laser Source shares palmOTDR optical
port and work on the same working wavelength of
● No warm-up
● Absolute power value and power loss measurement
● High accuracy, zero shift
● Power monitoring, high-low limit setting
● Reference setting
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Have no worries while shopping at our website! We want you to have a great shopping experience. Most sales go smoothly, but if there's a problem with a purchase, you’ll have our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy to cover you, that includes a generous return policy for the items you buy. If you have any questions, or want to know how you’re covered, check out our policies page.