This SFP Module needs to always be used in pairs, meaning, SIDE A and SIDE B together!
SFP + Modules enables the use of optical fiber in switches that has SFP + Ports and it extends the link to 10 Kilometers (6.21 Miles) at 10 Gbps speed.
- 10GBASE-SR SFP+ to LC Optical Gigabit Ethernet transceiver module, Multimode, 1310nm, LC duplex connector, DDM, up to 10 Kilometers (6.21 Miles).
- Wide Compatibility - Compatible for Cisco, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, D-Link, Supermicro, Netgear, TP-Link, Broadcom, Linksys, and Other Open Switches.
- Compatible with Standard SFP+ Slots
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Wdm (Bidirectional): No
- Maximum Signal Strength: -3 dBm
- Minimum Signal Strength: -9,5 dBm
- Hot Pluggable
- ANSI Fiber Channel Compliant
- Meets the IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX / LX standard
- It has an LC Duplex connector;
- Supports Full LC Connector Duplex mode;
- Plug & Play;
- Hot-Swap - no need to disconnect the equipment to install/remove the module;
- No power supply needed
People who bought this product, also bought