The PoE 1001-60W Injector is fully IEEE 802.3af compliant and can work with all standard IEEE 802.3af PoE devices (Power Devices) or adapters. The D-NET PoE Injector enables power and data to travel over the same cable. That is, it gives data and power to devices connected to it, such as cameras, phones, etc.
- Save on installation and equipment costs
- Ideal for use with access points and IP cameras. Delivers power up to 100 meters (328 feet)
- Auto-detects the required power supply
- Plug and Play, no configuration required
- Expands network to areas with no power lines or outlets
- It has 1 PoE port
- Powers PoE devices up to 60 W
- Detects whether the connected equipment is PoE and its class, and does not damage non-PoE equipment
- Can be connected in 10/100 Mbps or 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch
- LED for easy diagnosis
- Operates in temperatures from -10C to 40C
- Power supply for operation with voltages from 100 to 240 VAC - 60Hz with automatic switching
- Attended standard: IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at
D-NET PoE injector is compatible with network devices that allow 48 VDC passive PoE power. In use, power and data can be transmitted to another 48 VDC voltage-compliant remote device that supports passive PoE power, reducing installation costs and improving network performance.
JUST OUT OF THE BOX
DN-POE-1001-60W fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard. No need to buy a PoE switch, you can use the existing non-PoE switch or non-PoE router to connect PoE devices with the help of any D-NET PoE injector.
The PoE Injector can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, or other equivalent products, to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices like Wireless Access Points, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
EASY TO USE
D-Net injectors require no configuration, being 100% plug-and-play. In addition, they offer more equipment burn safety because connecting equipment without PoE technology to D-Net injectors, they cut off power delivery and only sends data.
It's just one more simple way that D-NET helps you adapt your network to your business needs.BUY NOW
ONE MORE STEP OF PROTECTION
D-Net PoE injectors are built to protect all your connected devices against Over Current, Over Load, Over Voltage and Anti-Interference.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes all D-NET PoE injectors include a power supply, however, you will need an Ethernet cable to run power to your other devices, since we do not include it.
Yes, they work with any voltage. All D-NET PoE Injector units are 100 ~ 240 VAC | 50 ~ 60 Hz | 0.5 A
Yes, they will.
As long as the VoIP phone uses PoE standard then you should have no problem.
The D-NET Poe Injector makes sure that the connected device is PoE and its class, not damaging non-PoE equipment.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Have no worries while shopping at our website! We want you to have a great shopping experience. Most sales go smoothly, but if there's a problem with a purchase, you’ll have our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy to cover you, that includes a generous return policy for the items you buy. If you have any questions, or want to know how you’re covered, check out our policies page.