Key features of Aimetis AIM-SYM7-E
- High Scalability- Aimetis Symphony is highly optimized at both recording and streaming video, which reduces onsite hardware
- Web-Based Administrator- Administrators now have a dedicated HTML5-based web client, eliminating the need to install and maintain a Windows-based management client
- Centralized Cloud Management- Through the use of Aimetis Enterprise Manager™, Symphony can be managed centrally providing software updates, configuration, and health monitoring over multi-site deployments
- Native Analytics- Symphony was developed from the ground up to support video analytics. Analytic applications include motion tracking, auto-PTZ tracking, people counting, and many more
- High Security- Symphony employs SSL encryption on all communications to ensure a secure deployment. Penetration testing is routinely used to proactively identify and resolve potential security issues
- Server and Storage Failover- Aimetis Symphony efficiently delivers built-in failover functionality without the need for expensive Microsoft Clustering and extra servers
Aimetis Symphony™ Standard - IP Video Recording
Aimetis Symphony™ Standard is the ideal choice for organizations making a transition from analog CCTV or DVR technology to IP video while looking to simplify the management of network video.
- Leverage commercial off-the-shelf computers from leading manufacturers
- Unlimited* cameras per server
- Edge Storage Support
- Automated response to alarms (e.g. send an email notification, start recording, etc.)
- Remote Live View
- Video Analytics Support
- Continuous Recording on Motion or Alarm
- Integrated Site Map
- Multi-stream camera support
- Mobile device support (iOS/Android)
- Robust video management recording features:
- Remote live view
- Video playback
- Record on motion
- Integrated site map
- PTZ control
- Multi-stream camera support
* The server requires 1 license per device. Ex: for a system with 32 cameras and one DIO device, you require 33 licenses. If you increase the number of managed devices, the licenses will also need to be increased.
AIMETIS SYMPHONY™ PROFESSIONAL - IP VIDEO & INTEGRATED ALARM MANAGEMENT
Aimetis Symphony™ Professional combines the robust video recording features of the Standard license with enterprise-wide system scalability, third party system integration, and centralized event management capabilities.
- Multi-server integration
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration
- Integrations to 3rd party systems (e.g. Electronic Access Control Integration
AIMETIS SYMPHONY™ ENTERPRISE - INTELLIGENT VIDEO MANAGEMENT
Aimetis Symphony™ Enterprise incorporates all the features and capabilities of standard and professional licenses. From built-in redundancy to video wall support and GIS maps, Aimetis Symphony Enterprise delivers the most comprehensive video management system.
- Server Failover
- Storage Failover
- Video Wall
- GIS Map support (ArcGIS)
- Load Balancing
For commercial use only in the Brazilian Market, if you are not from Brazil, do not buy it.
People who bought this product, also bought