- Automatically adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s or 1000 Mbit/s Speed And Extends in over Multi-Mode Fiber to up to 550 meters
- No Integration Hassles, just plug-in Ethernet cable to Ethernet port, no matter what speed it is!
- UPC Fiber Patch-cords Supported;
- Plug and Play - Just plug-in optical port and UTP port, to have it working immediately
- port RJ-45 10/100/1000 T Base
- Optical port 1000 SX Base (SC Duplex Connector)
- Maximum distance of 550 m
- LED indicators for power, link e activity control at the frontal part
- External power supply 5 VDC-100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Transmission rate: 1488000 PPS
- Dimensions: 73 mm X 94,5 mm X 27 mm
- Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH, without condensation
- Maximum distance: Depends on the installed GBIC module
This model is a 10/100/1000 Mbps Giga Ethernet Media Converter. It converts the standard 10/100/1000 signal
Base-T or 1000 Base-SX / LX to the 1000 Base-FX standard. This product is designed to meet the demands of groups of
higher speed and bandwidth over long distances, with SFP port compatible with all D-NET SFP Modules.
It's just another simple way D-NET helps you adapt your network to your business needs.
Fully compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet networks, the D-NET fiber media converters support auto negotiation to bridge with different speed networks and devices to a Gigabit fiber network.
They also provide versatile connectivity to your existing networks and devices, maximizing usage and performance of your equipment. Multi-mode transceiver is removable and gives you flexibility to change your transceiver in the future to meet your networking needs.
EASY TO USE
The D-Net Media Converter line has a simpler and indicative interface of all its components, from the input to the RJ45 cable to the electrical voltage in volts. And also, in the front part they are indicative lights that facilitate the installation.
The Converter standalone design with a simple plug-and-play set-up to ensure fast and easy installation.
Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible
installation options, including a wall mounting option to save space.
D-NET Fiber Media Converter provides a cost-effective and high-performance solution for any range network extensions. It connects an Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone, extending the link up to 120km range on the fiber optic interface.
The media converter has a durable metal housing, engineered to deliver long-lasting performance.
Frequently Asked Question
No, D-Net media converters does not include wall/rack mount brackets.
Yes, DN-10000-GBIC comes with a Multi-mode SFP port.
Yes, it does, just plug-and-play!
Yes, it sure do!
No, it only supports 110 VAC
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Have no worries while shopping at our website! We want you to have a great shopping experience. Most sales go smoothly, but if there's a problem with a purchase, you’ll have our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy to cover you, that includes a generous return policy for the items you buy. If you have any questions or want to know how you’re covered, check out our policies page.