Providing fast 10/100 Mbps connection on its 9 ports, the DNPOE-31008PL switch features an 8-port power supply with automatic detection of voltage, power, and speed. Because it has multifunction, it can enable and disable VLAN.
Click here for DataSheet
- Reliable - IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex and backpressure mode to provide reliable data transfer.
- heat dissipation performance ensuring stable switch operation, a long service life, and more reliable outdoor security.
- Traffic Optimization - 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video.
- Plug & Play - Easy setup with no software or configuration needed.
- 9 RJ45 Ports Gigabit Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- 2 Gigabit Uplink SFP Fiber Ports.
- Meets standards IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u.
- PoE: No
- Backplane (Gbps): 1.8
- Operating temperature -0 ̊C to 40 ̊C (32 ̊F to 104 ̊F); Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Housing of 0.8 mm galvanized industrial-grade steel plates for excellent durability
- Supports 4000 of MAC addresses.
- External power supply 5 VDC - 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
Providing fast 10/100 Mbps connection across its 9 ports, DN-POE-31008PL switch features an 8-port power supply with automatic voltage, power and speed detection. Being multifunctional, it can enable and disable VLAN.
Caring about saving energy for our customers and business made D-Net design this switch to be compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
DN-POE-31008PL switch is 100% Plug and Play, unconfigured, simple and convenient. Thus, the user easily tracks the working status of the device through the power indicator, port status indicator (Link) and PoE operation indicator.
With 8 gigabit ports providing high-speed network connections to devices and a 32 Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with full-duplex mode.
OFF: normal switch operation.
Extend: On ports 1 through 8 speed is reduced to 10 Mbps, however you extend cable transmission distance up to 250 meters.
VLAN: This is the video monitoring mode. Ports are isolated from each other in order to avoid DHCP conflicts, optimizing port cache utilization and reducing transmission issues
Frequently Asked Question
This switch was designed for quiet operations. With a smart cooling system, fan noise is minimized, making it almost noiseless
No, this switch version has no brackets for the sides.
Switches create a network. Routers connect networks. A router links computers to the Internet, so users can share the connection. A router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best path so information can travel and be received quickly.
This swtich has heat sink, so it cools faster than normal switches. It doesn't need to be in open spaces, but at least in spaces with air flow.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Have no worries while shopping at our website. We want you to have a great shopping experience. Most sales go smoothly, but if there's a problem with a purchase, you’ll have our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy to cover you, that includes a generous return policy for the items you buy. If you have any questions, or want to know how you’re covered, check out our policies page.